Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jesus You're All I Need



chord sheet











You
 are 
my Refuge

 You 
are 
my 
Strength
 
 
 





You 
are
 forever
 the
 One
 I
 call
 in 
need

You 
are 
my
 Savior

 You
 are
 my
 King
 
 


You
 stand
 controlling 
my
 future
 redeemed
 


Hallelu
‐
jah








Hallelu
‐
u
‐
jah 








Hallelu
‐
jah






 

Jesus
 You’re 
All
 I
 need
 


You 
are
 my
 fortress 


You
 are
 my 
shield
 
 
 
 




You 
cease 
the
 battles 
that
 rage 
in
 me
 concealed
 
 

You 
cover 
my 
heart 




defending 
me
 

So 
I’ll 
stand 
still 




knowing
 you 
are 
God
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 

I 
lift 
my 
voice
 and
 shout 
Your
 Name
 
 






























The 
Name
 that 
lives 
forever 
mighty 
to 
save
 

In 
awe 
and 
wonder 





I 
surrender
 
 

To 
You 
my 
God 
my 
Lord 
my 
King

1 comment: